My name is Sarah, and I am the voice behind The Cutting Veg. I am a recent graduate of a college not too far away. I am currently working as a researcher with hopes and dreams to go to graduate school in economics. However, my one true love is cooking (and Harrison Ford, but I won’t get into that)
I am not a vegetarian (pescatarian actually), but most of the time, I cook like one. I love focusing my meals on whole grains, beans, fruits, and vegetables, and inspiring others to incorporate some more whole foods in their diet. Growing up, I was faced numerous problems digesting food. Ironically, restricting my diet allowed me to become more creative with how I cook and flavor food. And I want to share that journey with you.
Here are just a couple other fun facts
- can Ottolenghi be my boyfriend? but actually?
- my freshman year of college, Oprah hugged me. And I cried.
- favorite everyday foods: greek yogurt, falafel, chickpeas (in all of their forms), salmon, “trashed up” ice cream/yogurt/oatmeal/salad
- favorite desserts: blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, just pie in general
- favorite veg: brussels sprouts, tomatoes, eggplant
Work with me